Monday, May 7, 2012

Tool #11


I must say that the favorite tools I have in my personal tech toolbox have not changed.  I utilize Dropbox frequently and have found it to be one of the most useful tools for sharing information.  I have used most of these tools before and find them all to be something quite useful.  One tool that is a curating tool that wasn't listed is scoopit.com.  That is by far one of my favorites that I have used all year.  

My vision has always been to use technology as much as I can and be sure that my students leave my classroom with useful skills they can use in the real world.  So my vision hasn't really changed. 

There really weren't any unexpected outcomes.  The only thing that was a bit unexpected was actually how tech literate I've become in the past few years.  I didn't realize how easily all of this comes to me now.  

3 comments:

  1. This is difficult, but I did enjoy viewing blogs. I especially liked The History's Teacher's Attic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are so many great tools out there it is difficult to list them all. ScoopIt, Symbaloo and Pinterest are just a few of the many that aren't in the 11 Tools. Thanks for sharing ScoopIt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't reached the dropbox portion of the program, but we used it during our training with Teach for America this summer and it was insanely effective. Would love to find a way to use it with students.

    ReplyDelete